Gain improved platform experiences with the latest Admin updates
Updates to Admin:
- In preparation of the upcoming version of Google Chrome, the DASH player has been updated to ensure you get no downtime with your platform and everything runs smoothly with the changeover
- We’ve made reporting even easier; currency has been moved to a separate field in exported reporting to make totalling values easier when importing to a spreadsheet tool
- Requirements for going live with a film have been simplified; you can now publish films without a landscape poster
- To improve Admin labelling, the wording of “Available Date” has been changed to “Pre-sale Date” when choosing sales dates for content
- Publishing content is now even faster and can be done with a single click using the ‘Publish’ button
- The poster upload window no longer disappears when adding new images to titles
- Languages in the subtitles field can now be entered and cleared as many times as needed
- We’ve improved the Items Report Summary by grouping countries into pricing regions for smarter reporting
- We’ve improved the platform search feature to include entire seasons in results, so your viewers can easily find all the content they want to watch
- Bonus content and episodes can now be deleted from within admin. When you do so, the system will automatically remove this content from any users who have purchased it, eliminating the need to manually remove titles from individual libraries.
We make sure that we’re always one step ahead of technology so you don’t need to worry about your platform performance. To stay up to date with our platform upgrades and new feature releases, subscribe to SHIFT72 updates on the right and we’ll send you emails when new changes are released.